- My article, “Homicide”, was published in South Carolina’s Legal Encyclopedia, Jurisprudence. Volume 23, Pages 184-215.
- I am former faculty member of the American Institute for Paralegal Studies, where I taught the Family Law segment of the program to aspiring paralegals. October 1994 through January 1995.
- I was the teacher of the “Legals” section of the SLED Security Officer Training Course, Level 1. Tri County Technical College, Pendleton, SC. October 1991 through September 1994. This course covered the law of Arrest and Search and Seizure.
- I was a guest speaker for the American Horse Protection Association, Inc. in April 1994. The seminar was for law enforcement officers and animal protection volunteers.
- I have served as a presenter for the South Carolina Bar Continuing Legal Education Division. I lectured on Guardian ad Litem work at the 2010, 2011 and 2012 Guardian ad Litem Update program. I will lecture in June 2012 at a seminar for lawyers new to the area of DSS casework.
- I write a column, “Legal Pad“, in the online newspaper The Anderson Observer.